The site map serves as an outline of the information presented on this site. It provides an overview of the material covered, and will help you quickly locate whatever you are looking for.
When you find what you are looking for, click on the link to be taken to that page. Use this site map to guide you through the Steps of Finding your Best Career Match.
- FAQS On Personality Type
- What will I learn about myself from knowing my type?
- How is our Personality Type determined?
- Can I trust this Personality Test?
- Where does this test come from?
- How can I know what types other people are?
- How can knowing Personality Type help in dealing with our personal problems?
- Does our Personality Type ever change?
- How does Personality Typing help in the workplace?
- Multiple Intelligences Development
- 60 Ways to Boost Your Intelligences
- The Quick Job Analysis Guide
- Career Chart
STEP 2 – THE CAREER EXPLORATION PROCESS
- The Major Occupational Groups
- FAQS on Occupational Research
- What ‘tools’ are available for doing this research?
- What kinds of questions will I be finding the answers to?
- What if I can’t find an occupational group that I really like?
- What if I’d like to work in more than one occupation or field?
- Why should I do all this research?
- What if my personal talents seem to fit an occupational category that I don’t really want to work in?
- Help! I find all this research on occupational groups too overwhelming, what can I do?
- All this information I’m coming across, is getting out of control, how do I remember it all?
- I have talent that gives people a lot of pleasure and I love doing it. But it doesn’t earn me much money. Why can’t I make a living with my talent?
- Researching Major Occupational Groups
- Paper Research
- PC Research
- People Research
- How to Prepare for the Informational Interview
- How Do I Get Started Making That First Call?
- What Do I Say on the Phone?
- What Do I Say If the Person I Want to Interview is Not Available?
- 7 Steps to Preparing for an Information Interview
- 20 Questions for Information Interviewing
- How Do I End An Information Interview?
- Writing the Interview Thank You Letter
- Sample Interview Thank You Letters
- Sample Phone Scripts for Information Interviews
- Interview Questions for Informational Interviews
- Participation Research
- Career Planning: Taking Care of Your Career
- Career Management: 7 Workable Options For Career Management
ASSESSMENTS ON SITE
- What Burnout Feels Like
- Two Ways that Burning Out Can Sneak Up on You
- The Difference Between Burning out and Feeling Stressed
- 9 Danger Signs on the Job
- The ‘Burnout’ Checklist
- What to do if you suspect you are burning out
- 7 Ways to Cope with Stress on the Job
- 7 Pointers Back to Health
ARTICLES ON LIVING AND WORKING OVERSEAS
- Working Overseas
- Living Overseas
- Teaching English Overseas
- Third Culture Kids
- Overseas Employment: Choosing a Career as an International Worker
- Tips for Learning a Foreign Language
- What’s Your International IQ?
- What Type of Person Does Well ‘Living Abroad’ in Foreign Cultures?
- Culture Shock
- Reverse Culture Shock: The Biggest Shock of All – Arriving Home
- Repatriation – Coming Home
- Cross Cultural Communication
Powered By WordPress!